- Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, you may checkout as a guest but registering your details will allow you to:
•expedite checkout for future orders
•manage your address book and email settings
•check your order status and track your shipments
•review past orders
- How do I know if an item is in stock?
We do our best to keep the inventory on the website current and up to date. We typically remove or indicate if an item is sold out. When choosing your size, an ‘in stock’ message will appear if your selection is in stock. If you do not see your size, feel free to contact us as in some cases, we may be able to special order it for you. Please be aware that even if an item is in your shopping bag, it can still be purchased by another customer until you have completed your order.
- Which size should I choose?
Many of our products are labeled according to the international sizing scheme used by the designer. In most cases, we have converted the European to US sizing. As sizes can vary greatly from one designer to the next, we would be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you have about sizing and fit. Simply email us at email@example.com or call the boutique at 512-323-2024.
- Which countries does Bird ship to?
Bird ships to 170 countries worldwide.
- What is the cost and time of delivery?
Please see our shipping info link on our home page for delivery information.
- Will I be charged sales tax?
Sales tax only applies to orders shipping within Texas. State law also requires that we charge tax on shipping for in state orders.
- Why won’t my promo code work?
Your promo code may not be working due to one of the following reasons:
• the product you wish to purchase is excluded from the current promotion
• your promo code has expired
- How will I know you received my order?
After you place your order, you will be sent an email confirming that it has been received. Please be sure to check your junk or spam folder for the order confirmation. In the rare instance that any of the items you have ordered are not available, we will contact you by email and will only charge your credit card for the value of the items in stock.
- Can I make changes to an order once it has been placed?
Before your purchases have been prepared for dispatch we can cancel an item, change the size, or edit your shipping details. If you wish to add pieces to an existing order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 512-323-2024. We are unfortunately unable to redirect orders once your items have been shipped. Therefore, please ensure you provide a correct shipping address.
- How do I return or exchange an item?
All requests for returns must be made within 14 days of ship date. Merchandise must be unworn and in perfect condition, with tags attached. Bird reserves the right to deny credit if returned merchandise does not meet return policy requirements. All sales of jewelry, candles, perfume, lingerie or any items with a 60% or greater discount are FINAL.
To begin the returns process, log into your account and click on orders in the account dashboard. View the order that contains the item(s) you wish to return and select RETURN from the action menu.
At this time, our website is unable to accommodate exchanges. You will have to make a new purchase online if you need a different style, size, or color.
You may return your item(s) using a trackable shipping method of your choosing. Please note you will be responsible for any return shipping charges. Pending return approval, all refunds will be made using the same method of payment of original purchase. We will credit the value of the merchandise and taxes charged. Shipping and handling is non refundable. While refunds are usually made the same day the return arrives, please allow 3-5 days after return delivery for Bird to process your refund. The amount of time is takes for the refund to appear on your account varies depending on your card issuing bank.
- What payment methods does Bird accept?
We accept all major credit cards.
- Does Bird have sales?
There is a link to our sale page on the website. Due to the exclusive nature of our stock, we can’t guarantee that an item will still be available for purchase late in the season. So, if you love it, buy it. Please note any purchased items with a 60% or greater discount are final sale.
- Is it safe to use my credit card online?
At Bird, your personal online security is important to us. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to store and safely transmit your personal and credit card information through our systems. All orders are processed through a secure checkout system. Additionally, for your safety and protection, we will confirm that the billing address you provide matches the address on file with your credit card company.
- Is my personal information kept private?
Please be assured that we take your data protection seriously and all the information you share with us is private and confidential. At no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information.
- I’ve forgotten my password?
- If you have forgotten your password you can reset it by clicking here or by clicking on the “Lost your password?” link on the “My Account” page.Enter your username or email address, and then click the “Reset Password” button.A password reset email will be sent to the email address on file for your account. It should arrive within a few minutes but can take several minutes to show up in your inbox. Please wait at least 10 minutes before attempting another reset. Please also be sure to check your spam or junk folder.
- New Arrivals
- Gift Cards